Pages

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Rain, Rain Go Away...

... Come Again Another Day! 

The afternoon rains have come again, this time catching me between houses as the first few warning drops felling signaling the unstoppable down pour.  Musical and calming, the sounds of rain falling at different volumes and times is a refreshing reminder of the wondrous world in which we live. Yesterday I was overcome by the sheer volume of it all as it sounded like I was trapped behind a waterfall. On other occasions, the sound of the water rushing down the metal sheets on the roof have been so deafening that all conversation is forced to cease. 

Today it is simply a pleasant downfall as I am tucked warmly inside babysitting our wireless internet device and trying to wrap up the last of my undergrad assignments.  Graduation is only 11 days away, but who is really counting! 

No comments: