Pages

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Bed Bugs

Waking up this morning the day began in carnage as I set about systematically taking out the three assailants (aka. Mosquitoes) trapped in the clearly unprotective netting. Having considerably refined my locating and terminating skills these past few months the process took only seconds, but the findings were less than satisfactory as it was clear that they had been taken down post attack, meaning their mission had already been carried out. A bit disappointed I threw back the covers to begin my day, making the worst discovery of the morning. I was not alone. A large (nearly inch long) ant quickly found himself sailing through the air as I decided it was a good time for him to learn to fly off my bed. Thoroughly disgusted I moved toward the exit, but stopped instantly when I was met by the spiky backside of another creepy crawler. Hurling him to the floor I grabbed my shoe and delivered a crushing blow. Good Morning Africa, how I love thee.

No comments: