Pages

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Moving A Million Miles An Hour, But Going Nowhere!

Due perhaps to my incredibly inconsistent sleep schedule, or the two cups of sugared up coffee I downed this morning, I physically find myself sitting in class, but mentally scattered across the board. Feeling a bit like Hammy from Over the Hedge (Fantastic movie, Not just for kids!), I feel as though I am racing from one place to the next. Whoosh! Whoosh!

"I want my Cookies!" [ok, don't really want cookies, but a smoothie would be nice!]

However, the upside of all this is that for the first morning since arriving in Uganda, I feel WIDE AWAKE!!! Now if only I could find a way to focus all this energy into taking notes, I would be set. *SMILE*

1 comment:

David said...

ooooOOOoo...smoothie sounds good :)


11 days christina, and not a single blog post! grumblegrumble.