Pages

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Missing Freedom

Okay, it has finally hit. After weeks of goodbyes to friends that didn't seem real, the frantic rush of pre-packing shopping, days of endless travel and sitting, and then non-stop action since arriving in Morocco, I have finally begun to experience my first bought of sadness.  Don't get me wrong, I love being here in Morocco, it is beyond incredible, but there are certainly some adjustments.  Tonight as I sit trapped in the house at 9:45pm on a Sunday evening... it is freedom!

I have grown so accustomed to going wherever I want, whenever I want with all my friends.  Here there are a different set of rules and standards that have to be upheld.  I understand why, but it doesn't change the fact that I want to be out, seeing people, going places and experiencing Morocco!  Ah well, it is only the end of my second day here, I am sure I will adjust soon enough. Blessings to you all!

No comments: