Pages

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Attacked!

Creeping, crawling they made their way under the door, across the floor and around the bed. Flanking all sides they had their offensive strike planned out perfectly. Eyeing one to another all stations silently signaled their readiness.
Waiting for the captains call they stood like statues as the moments passed painfully by. Then with a knowing nod they were off!

The Mission: Find Dinner.
The Object: To Eat.
The Target: ME!

While I didn't actually see the critters who mauled me, I bare the burden of one wounded in a fierce battle. Quite literally covered from head to toe I have given up counting and have resigned myself to surrender. Waving the white flag it is all I can do but to keep from itching the pesky remnants of a night gone awfully wrong when I was apparently the tastier of the bunch with my roommate escaping virtually unscathed by the encounter.

Next time I leave town, I am bringing bug spray and my own sheets!

1 comment:

David said...

ohhhhhhh...baaaaaad....*shudder*