Pages

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Oh No!

It finally happened!!!  After 5 weeks of being in Morocco the moment I have been dreading since I set foot into this country has finally come to pass... 

It is 80'F outside and I am wearing a sweatshirt!!!

What has become of me?!?  Where did my I-wear-a-T-shirt-even-in-the-snow cold tolerating capabilities go?  I vowed that I would never cave to the pressure or succumb to adjusting to the heat here.  To my credit though, their is a slightly cool breeze, which is obviously to blame for this.  However, I will say that this sweatshirt is quite comfy!

2 comments:

David said...

wow, that looks like a very comfy sweatshirt indeed. i hear it's a pretty good school to :)

Kristen said...

sweatshirt...80 degrees...and i was excited when it was above 70 here and i could comfortably wear shorts