Pages

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Crispy!

Valuable Life Lesson: there is no amount of sunscreen that can protect you while spending 5 hours outside during the hottest parts of the day playing at the waterpark.

I apparently had to learn this the hard way, through experience. Having slightly burned only once thus far during my summer in Morocco I figured that I finally had my sun screen application down to a science. Obviously I was wrong!

Today we spent nearly 5 hours playing in the pool and sliding down the waterslides at Dimont Vert, SO FUN!!! A few hours later the memories were still fun, but the feeling had shifted a little as my skin became its own oven, multiplying the intensity of the heat I was already feeling from the sun. There was no mild way to put it, I was burnt, crispified!

No comments: