Pages

Monday, July 7, 2008

....mondays

I think Garfield said it best...
Every aspect of today had the ring of "one of THOSE Mondays." The kind of Monday where you are certain life would have been better if you had just stayed in bed and slept right on through to Tuesday. Waking up tired and trekking to a new day of arabic class was less than thrilling. Not to mention feeling completely overwhelmed and stupid as everyone else present seemed to understand every question being hurled at us.

My exact sentiments while sitting in class...
Today is not a good day!
I don't understand what I am learning. I know I am not saying it right and I cannot seem to pronounce these sounds properly. It is really frustrating! I am expected to know things I never learned. Ugh.

The rest of the day pretty much carried on it a similar fashion.

No comments: